The seasons feel like they are finally changing!...and it's about time if you ask me.
Im so much more of a summer bunny, but my most favourite time of year is when that solid warm spring feel kicks in...see you later winter coat!
With the season change brings a skin change for me.
My skin changes so rapidly between seasons, so now is the perfect time to spruce up my morning routine to keep my fresh ready for summer.
Kicking things off with my skin care
- One of my most favourtie products of all time is Garnier Micellar Water (or miracle water as I like to call it!).
I love this stuff so much, I even use it in treatments in the studio. Its oil free, and hypoallergenic so its great for eye treatments (especially for keeping your lash extensions clean without damaging the lashes or the glue)
For such light stuff, it really does the job and will even budge water resistant mascara!
- I like to switch up my cleansers. At the moment I am using Neutrogena Visibly Clear pink grapefruit facial wash. I love the smell of this, its so fresh and clean and leaves my skin feeling super clean without drying it out, like some other budget cleansers I've tried before.
- I always keep my Clinique Moisture Surge Facial Spray in my bag throughout the day as a little refresh, especially if I'm starting to feel a bit tired, this spray zaps you back to normal!
Ive just run out of my normal toner and haven't had a chance to pick a new one, so this has doubled up for the time being.
- After my last eye cream ran out I thought.."I can go without one for a little bit surely"...how very very wrong I was. After a few days my crows feet...no not feet...mighty tallons started to set back in, and my under eye was carring more baggage than Gatwick...enough was enough! I'm giving Clinique all about eyes serum a go. Its nice and lightweight, doesn't leave a residue on the skin and has a nice cooling rollerball to give those peepers a soothing massage while your applying.
- I was given this moisturiser to try and I absolutly love it! Clarins Multi-Activ Jour.
It feels amazing on the skin, and so hydrating. I also have the night cream of the same line, and can honestly say since using these, I have noticed a massive difference in the look and feel of my skin.
My skin feels soft and smooth with a nice healthy glow.
I've even felt confident to step out without any foundation on recently, which really says a lot for me, as my skin is my biggest beauty concern.
My quick everyday makeup essentials
- I decided to give Roller Lash from Benefit another go after not getting on with it too well previously.
I have to say, I have been converted over! Its nice and lightweight and does give my lashes a little lift and curl. I do still need to use my lash curlers, but after using them with Roller Lash over the top, I do find it holds my curl longer.
Im desperatly in need of having a lash lift, it has become so popular recently I haven't had time to do my own!
- Even if I go for a make up free day, I still like to splash a little High Beam highlighter from Benefit on my cheekbones. It's subtle pink, sheer tones just brighten up your face and bring a little light to your complexion.
- For my lips I usually would only go for Dior Lip Maximizer, it contains collagen and gives your lips a gorgeous plump and hint of pink. As of recent I have also been using Clairins Instant Light Lip Perfector in shade 01. This is quite light for a gloss and not too sticky. It is a nice subtle colour and really does brighten your lips at the same time.
So depending on how I feel about my lips that day will depend on which I go for.
To be honest I usually take both..because you never know whats going to happen!
So there we have it...these are my magic little products adding a spring to my step and getting me ready for the warmer weather!